Top Moments from 2022 Summer: Rocker Steiner World Record, Ky Hamilton in Cheyenne, and Brody Cress Goes 93.5
As we head into the Summer Run, let’s take a look back at the top moments from the 2022 stretch. Here are your top 8 moments from 100 Rodeos in 100 Days from a year ago.
8. Kaycee Feild goes 90 points in the Pendleton Finals to win the round and the average. That was Feild’s second to last ride of the season, both of which resulted in a rodeo win.
7. Tristan Martin dominates in Hermiston, sweeping the rodeo with a 3.6-second run and a 3.4-second run.
6. Ky Hamilton goes 92.5 points on Stace Smith Pro Rodeo’s Fire Ant in the Third Performance in Cheyenne. The 92.5-point ride was tied for the highest-marked Bull Ride of the rodeo.
5. Stetson Wright doing Stetson Wright things in Caldwell as he goes 93 points to get the win.
4. Brody Cress posts his highest-marked ride of the season at the Xtreme Broncs Finals where he was marked 93.5 points which would help him earn over $20,000 at the rodeo.
3. Shad Mayfield goes 6.6 seconds in Pool B at the Calgary Stampede.
2. Clay Smith and Jake Long stop the clock at 6 seconds at the Dodge City Finals to get the win. The run was Clay Smith’s first ride in over a month after recovering from a broken leg.
1. Rocker Steiner sets a world record at the Darby Riggin’ Rally Finals with a 95-point ride.