The Cowboy Channel Now on DIRECTV
The Cowboy Channel, the first 24-hour television network totally dedicated to western sports and the western lifestyle, announced the launch on DIRECTV channel 603 beginning December 27th, 2017. With this announcement, The Cowboy Channel is now distributed by all major MSOs including DISH channel 232, AT&T U-Verse channel 566, Suddenlink channel 365, Verizon FIOS channel 246, Charter Spectrum, Cox, Comcast, Mediacom, and many other rural cable systems. In addition, The Cowboy Channel can also be streamed via Sling TV’s Heartland Extra package.
Headquartered in the Fort Worth Stockyards, The Cowboy Channel features content focused on rodeo, bull riding, roping, reining, barrel racing, and other western sports anchor, along with western fashion, music, and movies. The lineup also features a wide variety of “live” coverage from major western events showcasing the world’s toughest and most talented cowboys, cowgirls, and bull riders.
“We are extremely pleased with the traction that The Cowboy Channel is getting both with distributors and viewers less than 6 months after launch” stated Patrick Gottsch, Founder & President of TCC. “Research showed a demand and void for a channel devoted to western sports. The Cowboy Channel fits perfectly with RFD-TV, and this 2nd channel gives us the opportunity to really expand content for all that encompasses the western lifestyle.”
- Western Sports Round-Up – News, interviews, and features focused on western sports in this daily, one-hour “live” broadcast. Hosted by Steve Kenyon & Amy Wilson.
- The AMERICAN – Live coverage of the world’s richest one-day rodeo from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.
- Cowboy Christmas – A daily three-hour broadcast live from the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas for ten days each December featuring news and interviews recapping the competition.
- Debbe Dunning’s Dude Ranch Round-Up – Travel and experience a different dude ranch each week with the former Tool Time girl, Debbe Dunning, from “Home Improvement.
- John Wayne Theatre – Classic westerns starring “The Duke” and hosted by the Wayne family.
- Rodeo Tonight – Live coverage from around the U.S. and Canada and many of the rodeos taking place each weekend throughout the summer.
To sign up for DIRECTV, visit directv.com or by calling 800-795-9488.