Part-time Studio Technical Crew
REPORTS TO: Joe Loverro, Chief Content & Creative Officer
JOB BRIEF: The Cowboy Channel, The World’s First & Only Western Sports & Lifestyle Network (sister network to RFD-TV) has an exciting opportunity for recent college graduates trained in television studio production. Our brand-new studio in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards is seeking highly motivated self-starters to be a part of the production team for our flagship western sports program that will be like SportsCenter for rodeo.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Contribute to daily production by running cameras, operating on-air graphics, replay operator, or other production duties as assigned.
- Attend and participate in training and planning sessions
- Adhere to company policy and assigned standards of performance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a television technician (studio cameras, robotic cameras, audio, technical directing, on-air graphics, stage management)
- Recent graduate with a degree in broadcasting.
- Experience with Ross Carbonite, Ross Expression, Ross Inception, or Telemetrics robotic cameras is a plus.
- Knowledge of agriculture, rodeo and/or the western lifestyle is a plus.
About The Cowboy Channel:
The Cowboy Channel is a network dedicated to Western Sports, Entertainment and Lifestyle programming. We will produce dozens of hours of sports and lifestyle news programming each week, in addition to sporting events and special programs.
The Cowboy Channel lineup is a mix of sports, sporting news, entertainment, ranching lifestyle and equine programming designed for those who are passionate about the western way of life.
The network occupies state-of-the-art production facilities and offices in the historic Stockyards of Ft Worth, Texas.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining how your experience and person will best fit our company, a résumé, and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org