The ideal candidate will have experience in developing, compositing, and editing high-quality on-air promotional spots, ‘sizzle reels’, and editing projects for other marketing team needs. The candidate should have an excellent eye for creating compelling video and photographic pieces, the ability to capture and integrate footage, and have an awareness of emerging marketing platforms.
- Work with the Marketing team and art leads to develop best methods for producing video and still content
- Develop art assets for branding, and any additional material related to ongoing and future marketing efforts.
- Work with the marketing team to develop templates and pipelines for converting/creating on-brand marketing art assets.
- Work with the marketing team to identify emerging outlets, methods and best practices for marketing our titles.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creating marketing assets.
- Capable of developing cutting-edge marketing video and art.
- Strong motion graphic skills.
- Experience with working with 3D and 2D art assets in video / still formats.
- Strong skills in the Adobe CC Suite - After FX, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator or related software.
- Exposure/experience with asset creation for social media platforms and mobile storefronts (booths)
- Sound editing skills.
- Excellent file organization skills.
- Work with internal team as needed for marketing/community efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong artistic and design sensibilities preferred.
- Rodeo knowledge is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume and salary requirements to Jenna Daley: Jenna@thecowboychannel.com by October 15th, 2020.