REPORTS TO: Joe Loverro, Chief Content & Creative Officer
JOB BRIEF: The Cowboy Channel, The World’s First & Only Western Sports & Lifestyle Network (sister network to RFD-TV) has an exciting opportunity for a passionate sports fanatic. We are seeking a Graphics Coordinator to oversee our stats and research efforts for our flagship western sports program that will be the Sportscenter for rodeo. We are seeking highly motivated self-starters that will do a deep dive into the annals of rodeo history to help build storylines thru graphics. Finally, a network dedicated to Western Sports and Lifestyle – and here’s an opportunity for someone to help shape it.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Research and build database of rodeo stats and records
- Build lower 1/3rd and full-page graphics
- Work with Producers and Announcers to develop graphics to support storylines
- Provide research and stats for Announcers
- Adhere to company policy and assigned standards of performance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience as a Production Assistant at a local affiliate, cable or broadcast network or comparable business.
- Limitless curiosity and a strong propensity for creative enterprise
- Knowledge of agriculture, rodeo and/or the western lifestyle is a plus.
About The Cowboy Channel:
The Cowboy Channel is a network dedicated to Western Sports, Entertainment and Lifestyle programming. We will produce dozens of hours of sports and lifestyle news programming each week, in addition to sporting events and special programs.
The Cowboy Channel lineup is a mix of sports, sporting news, entertainment, ranching lifestyle and equine programming designed for those who are passionate about the western way of life.
The network occupies state-of-the-art production facilities and offices in the historic Stockyards of Ft Worth, Texas.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining how your experience and person will best fit our company, a résumé, and samples of your work to email@example.com